NeuroLeadership Institute, NY – Contract Consultant
Feb 2019 – current
- Listen, design, and oversee the execution of complex marketing campaigns for executive level products and seminars.
Marketing, Creative, and Production – Freelance
May 2017 – current
- Writer, Producer. Telethon for America with Olivia Munn.
- Consultant. Production Design and Strategy. Journey Meditation.
- Producer. Braincraft on PBS.
- Story in Business. Guest Lecturer, Wharton School of Business, Summer 2017-2018.
- Counselor. Global Glimpse High School Leadership Program.
- Author. Broken Bananah.
- Author. Storytelling in Business (November 2019)
- Producer (live). Jay-Z/Meek Mills Criminal Justice Show with Equality Equation.
- Consultant. Design and Brand. Koosh Cannabis App.
- Advisor. VRevolution – Virtual Reality Conference.
- Volunteer. National Multiple Sclerosis Society NW. Campaign Design for WalkMS.
Red Bull Media House, NY – Producer
Aug 2015 – May 2017
- First in-house role created for Red Bull TV expansion. Managed team of four overseeing regional creation, development, production, distribution, and marketing of content (events, promos, athlete projects, culture). 28MM+ views across sport and culture in less than two years, including most minority-led content in entire company in 2016. Negotiated, managed, and executed external production and creative service agreements + RFPs.
- Managed agency relations for large scale creative on events like Red Bull Music Academy with Doubleday & Cartwright.
- Executed branded partnerships content (GoPro, Samsung, Callaway, Strava).
NBC Universal, NY – Creative Director // Partnership Manager
Aug 2013 – Jun 2015
- Create, sell, and manage sponsored digital campaigns across all News Group properties (TODAY, msnbc, CNBC, etc.) with Sales/Marketing, as well as directly with clients. Managed first all digital $1MM+ campaign with Target + 72andSunny.
- NowThis News partnership and content strategy manager. Working with company’s leadership to build a multi million follow company across multiple verticals.
- Promoted to run branded content for the News Group, wrote legal guidelines and created workflow for editorial/sales/agency interaction.
Banyan Branch, WA – Interactive Producer
Jan 2010 – March 2012
- Built agency’s interactive content department after managing high profile social media account strategy. Created entire channels and award-winning interactive/social campaigns for FOX, Porsche, Microsoft, Amazon, Acer, Paul Gauguin, and Hartz.
- Produced Paul Gauguin’s Meet Me in Tahiti campaign, 2011 SMITTY “Best Social Media Campaign” winner.
- Managed digital assets for FOX Broadcasting, growing fan base by 68 million in first 6 months.